You are looking for a welding current control system for following
resistance welding tasks:
- Spot welding (2 or 3 phase 50/60 Hz, middle frequency 1000 Hz)
- Projection welding (2 or 3 phase 50/60 Hz, middle frequency 1000 Hz)
- Seam welding (50 Hz or DC with current program)
- custom build welding machines (grid welding, cascades, flash welding)
Welding conditions may vary (surface quality, material strength).
An integrated adaptive process control is therefore mandatory.
Customer requires an unbroken chain of process monitoring.
The weld results must be of flawless quality even on coated or soiled material.
Faulty material must be sorted out prior to welding. The welding control system
must include data collection facilities monitoring the welding process.
Akzent 5000. Our all-purpose control concept for almost all welding tasks in
resistance welding. It has been designed for complex welding operations requiring
sophisticated quality and reliability.
Main features are:
- QSP Quality assurance controller for surveillance, disturbance detection and adaptive control
- Programmable measurement inputs for current, voltage, force and path sensors
- Field bus interface
- CAN-bus for the internal communication of the system components
- ARC-Net interface for connection with the PC based process control and documentation system SPV-5000
- 512 programs (program selection via display, digital inputs or field bus)
- Operating system on memory card
- Alternatively 4-line full text display or 5,7" graphical LCD touch screen
- Thyristor power modules from 100 A - 3100 A
- Medium frequency inverters from 400 A - 2400 A
Technical data sheet pdf-Download