You are looking for a welding current control system for
following resistance welding applications:
Welding conditions may vary (surface quality, material strength).
- Spot welding (2 or 3 phase 50/60 Hz, middle frequency 1000 Hz)
- Projection welding (2 or 3 phase 50/60 Hz, middle frequency 1000 Hz)
- Seam welding (50 Hz or DC with current program)
- custom build welding machines (grid welding, cascades, etc.)
An integrated adaptive process control is therefore mandatory.
Customer requires an unbroken chain of process monitoring.
The Weld results must be of constant flawless quality even on coated or
soiled material. Faulty material must be sorted out prior to welding.
The welding control system must include data collection facilities documenting the welding process.
MTW 9000. Our well-tried compact control system for almost all
welding tasks in resistance welding. It has been designed for complex
welding operations requiring sophisticated quality and reliability.
Main features are:
Technical data sheet pdf-Download
- QSP Quality assurance controller for surveillance, disturbance detection and adaptive control
- Programmable measurement inputs for current, voltage, force and path sensors
- RS-232 / RS-422 interface for connection with the PC based process control and documentation system SPV-9000
- Up to 128 programs (program selection via display or digital inputs)
- 5 - 8 time sequences
- Welding parameters on memory card
- 2-line full text display
- Thyristor power modules from 100 A - 3100 A
- Medium frequency inverter from 400 A - 2400 A