Power supply problems
One or two welding machines are to be operated additionally from one
power supply station. Power supply will not suffice. Machines cannot
operate simultaneously as this may overload power supply. Successive
operation on the other hand reduces production output.
- Productive distribution of available power supply. Should locking be
required the holding time of the machine in question must be limited to the
welding period so as not to cause a serious disruption of the welding process.
- Priorities must be determined to avoid disruption of the automated production..
- Low costs to start. Moderate start and extension when needed.
Technical data sheet pdf-Download
- The locking processor VP 4 is a small module for the central control of the power load.
- VP 4 considers priorities and controls the welding process to allow for an
optimal adaptation of the specified power load. Within the limit, several machines
can be released. Exceeding the specified power load is being prevented.